slept for the whole of mothertounge,
the whole of lit,
and half of amath.
then it was recess, i played badminton and got robbed -.-
went searching for the lost thing during emath,
and cant remember what happened after that.
i know i slept ALOT.
BAND :D
wide awake thanks (((((((((:
ahahaha!!!! dont know why but today's practice was so fun, and short! good things always past so fast ): the teachers came up with some new policy, which i find so so so so so unfair toward the band. like taking advantage of them teachers. they do so much for our own good ): are we doing enough? oh well. coolman! we alr planned to go for the boston brass thing concert long long ago, but i didnt know mr tan was conducting! cooolman!! heeehics!
was today a good day? i dont know. wasnt conscious. OH IT WAS BAD. CUZ I GOT ROBBED. but good cuz of band :D and good cuz of the night on msn ((((((((: MARION MARION! hahahahaha.
AWESOME NIGHT
AWESOME DAY
AWESOME NIGHT
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D:D:D:D:D
i'm so happy now you know? I AM I AM I AM! heeeehics. i, gotta go iron my uniform now :D but i cant stop " :D " ing cuz im so :D:D:D:D:D:D
I WANNA WATCH SECRET, DEAD SILENCE, SIMPSONS!!!!!!
i wanna watch secret! my husband acting you know! thats why im called carissa chou :D ZHOU MING MING. ahahahahahahahahah. ok im siau now. I'M HAPPY :D AND YES, I WONT STOP ANNOYING YOU WITH THESE :D:D:D:D
bye bye humans :D
someone said im weird.
i take it as a compliment (:
i dont belong here anyway,
the mothership is arriving anyday :D