skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, August 11, 2007
I LIKE BLUE,
BUT I LOVE RED.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
happy abidin (:
happy abidin (:
emo elmo has left the building
About Me
Carissa Abidin
carissabidin@gmail.com
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2007
(193)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
▼
August
(24)
THE WEEK IS FINALLY ENDING! oh how i long the end ...
watched The King and I yesterday, and Hairspray to...
if i had it my way,i'd be there right now.i'd leav...
sleepy day today.slept for the whole of mothertoun...
I GOT ROBBED!ahhh pissed man! some human daring en...
hey humans of the nation.iamsleeeeeepy!FINALLY! a...
it's time to blog. i'm dead tired, but i'm prob no...
WHY DO PEOPLE DEFINE ME AS EMO!?o.m.g cant stand i...
I DIDNT EVEN REALISE MY EYES WERE CLOSED.then mari...
3/2, I AM SUCH AN ASS HOLE.practice like crazy, st...
THIS WEEK SUCKS.monday,chem test & Amath mrt.tuesd...
today i went online. i didnt click anything, i did...
BEFORE, we'd ask"what if"AFTER, we'd ask"if only"w...
EMO DAY EMO DAY
I LIKE BLUE,BUT I LOVE RED.
CAN'T PRETEND.they know nuts about what youre goin...
WAITING woke up today with a dream in my head.she ...
carissa is a very pitiful alien. getting accused t...
TO THE START.don't you ever feel like the whole wo...
YOYOYO HUMANS. MY KATAKS ARE SO FUNNY :Dhaha hello...
im so frustrated with blogger!! all my essay-long ...
POSTPHONE, CANCEL. THANKS.
i think humans are complicating. they're funny cre...
I BLOGGED SO LONG AND ITS GONE!?!?!?! O.M.G
►
July
(17)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(19)
►
2006
(177)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(13)
►
2005
(136)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(22)