Saturday, October 14, 2006

hey hey. today was a total bummer. i did nothing. I MEAN NOTHINGGG today. sat on the couch the whole day being a potato switching between channles. wrote a few sucky...
im BORED PEOPLE. didnt go out the whole day. know why? cuz ABIDIN IS B-ROKE!
i so don wanna go out with no money. can see can touch cannot buy.. TORTURE!!! and what can i do even. movies? NOPE. iceskate? NOPE. shop? NOPE. total bummer. im craving to go ice skatinggg. specially after i wached the mighty ducks. haha. i wanna learn ice hockey!! so fun manzz. AHHHHHHHHH NOTHING TO DO!! now watching MTVs made or something. the tom boy wanna be a girly girl. so fun. haha. THEY ARE SHOPPINGGGG!!!! TEMPING!!!

so bored! everyones like rejoicing and havin fun and im stuck at home. cuz i alr spent NEXT weeks allowance. SUCKS!!

GREAT!!!!!!! BANDS RESUMING! MEANS I WONT GO OUT AND SPEND MONEY MEANS I CAN SPEND LIKE MOST OF IT ON MON---day... shit. i just remembered tht i alr spent it last week. arghhhh sucks man! oh well. i HAVE to stop spending money man!! SOMEONEEEE STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!

what am i possibly gonna do during the hols?
save andsave andsave andsave.
know what im gonna end up doing?
SPEND AND SPEND AND SPEND AND SPEND!!!!
sigh.... troubles of a spendtrift. brownie law "a brownie is thrifty" WOOOOOOOOOPSIE! im no longer under the clutches of GWEE man. its gonna be maggie mee for the rest of the year...


I HAVENT CHANGED!!!! IM STILLLME!!!
im not ah lian la.. im not a bimbo!!! arghhhh i feel so accused... i didnt know you alllfelt like thattttttttt. ahlamaaaaa. i'd give up everything i have now to go back to the 2005 me.


my sister pissing me off again please!! REIUH DIOKV NIELRUSKDJG NVLSRKUL V/
I EOWIG SIDVIKJCN VIUDJVCN I WANTTT TOOOOO EOSFUDOSIDFH NAI.
forever finding fault with me please. she saw someclip in my uniform
"YOU TOOK MY CLIP!?"
shut her pie holes la. like hello i can BUY my own right.
i use computer,
"DID YOU ASK DADDY IF YOU COULD USE HIS LAPTOP!?"
argh fiurdfjncosdnvisd fnv WHY MUST BE SO PLAIN OEIURDFKNVLXFICVIKN
piss me off. assholic shit.


now i must sweep the floor. ahhhhh/
OH YA!!! IM SUPPOSE TO
not complain and be thankful.
thankyou for a sister who even TALKS to me. last time she totally ignored me. she's like damn mean la. AHHHHHH STOP COMPLAINING .

bye. gonna sweep the floors. YES I KNOW HOW TO SWEEP OK i know what youre thinking k KT.


-ps: im lovin every moment of everything.
cuz youre here.