skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, December 14, 2007
I LOVE YOU DUDE BUDE TO THE MAX BAX :D
-dudette[:
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
happy abidin (:
happy abidin (:
emo elmo has left the building
About Me
Carissa Abidin
carissabidin@gmail.com
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2007
(193)
▼
December
(15)
MET DUDE EARLY AT PS.had lunch at AJISEN. hahahaha...
DUDE'S HOME!
SUNDAY!! :Dand it was sunday. got woken up by dadd...
AND IT WAS FRIDAYwent second round of christmas sh...
MY FEET HURT LIKE STD! Siao Ting Dong!!!!!!i woke ...
I MISS MY SISTER ALREADY ):jasmine said she wanna ...
cannot post too many pictures of my sister. l...
AND IT WAS SATURDAYAND I WOKE UP ANGRYso pekcek!! ...
I LOVE YOU DUDE BUDE TO THE MAX BAX :D-dudette[:
DUDE I MISS YOU TERRIBLY ):you're the only one wh...
wo ai wo de ah ma. yin wei ta fei chang ke ai.mei ...
the sweetest gift man ban
SECTION OUTING
MERRY GRAD NIGHT
DUDE ROCKS!ok, i have super buper alot of things t...
►
November
(12)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(19)
►
2006
(177)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(13)
►
2005
(136)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(22)