yesterday!!
at dudette's house, she asked me to remind her to bring her form.
kong abidin and lim walked again!! :))
presenting.. SIGHTS AND SOUNDS OF THE THREE FRIENDLY GHOSTS.
it was super duper hot la. unlike other EXCITING TRIPS me and dudette had. it was the SCORCHING heat/sun/rays (??) never knew how to phrase it. BEST ENGLISH REP MAN.
anyway it was the scorching thing that made us so irritated. or at least i was irritated. but thankfully for the sun. cuz we took this duper COOL picture in the so not cool drain eekie water. but we still look FINE. hehe.
we were thinking of a pose to do, guess this was the best we came up with.

walking walking.. we were like, which route today?
NO NEWTON CIRCLE. TOH LONG NO NO NO NEWTON CIRCLE. I STILL WANNA LIVE.
oh. we walked past this estate. it had this eekie snail crawling out of its shell. actually we cant really tell what it was doing. like dragging the shell? we were reminded of ONE FIVE outing, karen used the leave to "play" with the snail. D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.Gwe were like
"karen use the leaf now la"
now she was like
"dun wan la. its home you know.."
so much for an animal lover.
i HATE snails. gross.
we walked and found ourselves another social circle.
see how duper hot it was? couldnt even open my plastered eyes.
joanne loves this road. cuz of the funny sound it makes when the cars drive pass. haha.
we walk walk walk. then cannot ta han alr cuz super duper hot. so we stopped at some ulu bus stop and took a bus to heeren. at heeren, we went to eat the WAN TAN NOODLES. i told j.l i would eat vege.... here goes..
i cannot believe im doing this. mama! arent you proud of me?
I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID!!!!!
I DID not....i couldnt.
anyways i ate faster then joanne that day :)
at least i accomplished SOMETHING.
then karen bought her BLACK AND PURPLE nike bag which turned out to be BROWN AND PINK. uhhhh. i thought really got black and purple. hehe. anw then we walked to cine bus stop, THE RED BUS! then joanne labled the bus stop OURS!!!!
if you cant read it, its cuz you're deaf. it readsDUDE!!! :))
then karen went dunnowhere and me and j.l headed for her house to BATHE!!!
i bathed pretty fast ytd. then i realised my school socks were... not very matching. so i borrowed hers. HER SOCKS ARE HUGE MAN. she was like you were suppose to remind me to bring something. her leadership form. haha. she put it in my bag.

then we left for.. BAND!!!
I LOVE BAND TO THE MAX.
we had a tutor. sooduper fun. we were gg through heart and voice and atalia and i had our TALKS. hahaha. she's either the most trustable person, or the most gossipable person. haha. then mrs DEsuza (??) wanted to hear us on our A FLAT ONE BY ONE. i was like. oh shit oh shit oh shit. the last time niqq tested us i was like the only one in the section who couldnt pitch it. i was like. PLEASE LET ME PITCH WELL PLEASE LET ME PITCH WELL.
she wanted us to play our E (issit?) super loud. CHECK. if its one thing i can do is play duper loud. but pitching my A is a whole diff story. when it came to me......
I DID IT I DID IT!! my goodness i was so super happy la. i could never pitch my A. after we were done, we went back to the band room. played some some. then we were dismissed. j.l marion and i went downstairs. my dad came early so i left.
then j.l called me half way on the cell. i was like "hello?"
she "MY FORM!"
uh oh. hehehe.