hello!!! happy aberdeene is here!!!hopefully HAPPY aberdeene is here to stay.
yesterday, yesterday yesterday...
was sunday. went to church, then went to .. you know what? i cant remember. anyways one of the weekends i went to watch THE BREAKUP and SINGAPORE DREAMING. i mean, i love jeniffer aniston. but the ending is just so dumb man!!! how can they breakup!! how!??? HOW!? uhmygosh. and singapore dreaming is just so boring. bought one top and one slipper. sad man. then my sister pulled me to watch some army band. so boring.
TODAY.
is just such a HIGH day manzz.
woke up at 6:30 AM. like uhmy@#%^&*^%$. then went to meet howe atalia, tay xiao lin, maii and KOH elizabeth. i wait for like dunnohow long.
then super high la. go back school canteen for section meeting also so high. go band also so high. CANNOT STOP LAUGHING FOR DUNNOWHAT @#$# REASON LA. hahahahahahha
OH! the japan conductor is like so cute la. hahaha.the more we cant stop laughing. then poor limkiasan so sick manzz.
THEN! SO RETARDED. cai followed me to piano class. i wait , and wait. jasmine and kt came. then wait, wait, for teacher. i call her. she say
"its tomorrow!!"
I WAITED FOR @#$^&*^%$# MINS! AHAHAHAHAHAH SO FUNNY OK! NOT FUNNY ALSO STILLLMUST LAUGH TO YOUR COMPUTER.
then we went to jasmines house. yupp
OH!! HER HOUSE GOT THE KIAP THING! but new "arcade" la. so fairly empty. then kiap whole day still didnt get. AHAHA!! I KIAP BOUT 5-6-7 SWEETS! JASMINE SO SHI BAI MANZZ.
then go her house. like uh my gosh. they 3 keep drinking VODKA in my face
thats when i change to this skin
LIKE #@$%^&. HOW CAN!!!! tempt me only. BUT IM GUAI OK!! I DIDNT EVEN DRINK A SINGLE DROP! :)
then i use jasmines com the whole time.
jasmine and kt ah, play soccer in the room.
ping pang pong
then hit lamd hit curtain hit table
HIT COMPUTER BOUNCE IN TO MY NOSE!!!!!! PAIN SIA!
keep bruising me la!!! cek pek manzz
Then go ah ma house for dinner.
then now im here watching INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!
the cool alienic show.
whole day crap to 2 goondoos online manzz.
damn funny.
tomorrow gg out with my oh so beloved best, closest, loveliest, best fren, sister, everything
KAREN KONG!!!!
this song has been stuck in my head the whole day.
"She Will Be Loved"
Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else
I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow I want more
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved
Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore
It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along, yeah
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
I know where you hide
Alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls
Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
QUIT NAGGING AT ME.