Wednesday, December 06, 2006

the ups and downs of a shopping queen.


wah lao so hot and sticky in bugis village!
LETS GO BUGIS JUNCTION INSTEAD.
but cannot bargain.
GOT VIP CARD!
oh no. im broke!
CHINESE NEW YEAR IS NEARING!!!
i bought this before, and lost it.
WHAT THE HECK, I'LL TAKE IT AGAIN.
look at the big crowd you have to squeeze through!
THERE MUST BE A SALE!!!!
the queue is just too long!!
YOU HELP ME QUEUE I GO TAKE SOME MORE THINGS!!
my leg is aching me!! shopping is so tiring!!
5 MORE MINS TIL PEAK HOUR!! TAXI!!
why do shopping malls in singapore close so early?
GO HOME RECHARGE, TMR CHIONG AHHH.
no more sing $$!
UHM, WHERE IS THE MONEY CHANGER FOR MONOPOLY MONEY?
buy 100 get 1 free!
I DONT MIND I DONT MIND!!
ah ya.. so hot outside i dun wanna go shopping.
ONLINE SHOPPING!!!
so many many things on my wish list! how how how!?
AHEM MY BIRTHDAY TMR!!!! -demanding period. please tolerate-