i wanna scream right in your face, i wish you werent older i wanna hit you i wanna puuch you can you see the raging anger in me!??? some kind of older sister you are. what the...
mother toungue was like damn fun la. i love lee kokkthye ok. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HE WANNA TRANSFER ME TO 2/3!!! IM SO HURT MY HEART IS SHATTERED INTO A MILLION PIECES! hahahahahahaha.
band photo taking, I FEEL SHORT. then my whole section same height la!!! leave me alone. blagh. then fun shot all the people went to their sections la. me and nat were left alone cuz it was like impossible to move. so we joined the TUBIST. so extra. THEN SOMEONES SPECS LIKE SO DIRTY PLEASE. then went home with karen. i went downstairs and forgot my keys. like so smart. ahya boring day la. lazy. byebye.
OUT OF CONTROL
I HATE SELF SERVICE PEOPLE
NESCAFE